email@example.com | Bloomington, IN
Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience coding in Python, Bash, and C++. 1 year of professional experience working with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Kubernetes, GoLang, and Jenkins. Looking to work in a company heavily involved with ML, AI, and/or NLP.
Permanent resident, able to work in the US without needing a Visa.
Cloud Technologies: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
Programming Languages: Python, Bash, Java, Go, Ruby, C++, C#
CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab
Science: Machine Learning(Jupyter, Numpy, SciPy) , Matlab, Calculus, Linear Algebra
Spoken Languages: Fluent in English, Spanish, and German
Freelancer November 2019 – Present
- Completed a Project for a client converting Matlab Code to Python using Jupyter notebooks. Over 1000 lines of code.
Jr. Cloud Engineer February 2018 – August 2018
SAP Machine Learning Foundation
- Developed a solution to test our SSH certificate auto renewal by adapting open source software written in Go
- Developed a novel storage solution using Google Bucket storage and tested it thoroughly and presented my findings to management.
- Maintained the Kubernetes infrastructure on our Google Cloud instance by editing Terraform manifests, Helm Charts, and other minor tasks.
- Participated in 6 Agile Sprints
Freelancer May 2014 – February 2018
- Wrote several articles for online publications
- Wrote and self-published short fiction
- Published a short story in an Award Winning Anthology “Meanwhile, Elsewhere”
Research Intern June 2012 – August 2012
IBM Research Center Almaden
- Studied the properties of Magnetic Tape Roller systems in order to increase storage density.
- Presented findings to Senior Management
Student Technical Assistant March 2011 – May 2014
- Assisted hundreds of students, faculty and staff with computer issues in both Windows and Mac OS
- Set up equipment such as projectors, monitors, and lights for events
- Resolved hardware and software issues in person and over the phone
- Implemented frontend changes to the University’s website to make it mobile friendly
Bachelor of Science, Physics and Computer Science, with a Minor in Theatre
Morningside College, May 2014
Faebot, Artificial Intelligence Twitter Bot. August 2014 – Present
- Written in Python, runs on Heroku
- Posts generated status updates to Twitter and Mastodon
- Next Step: Major Rewrite Using Test Driven Development
- Source: github.com/AislingFae/faebot